“Prevention is better than cure.” It applies to dentistry as well.
To establish and maintain healthy teeth and gums, we deliver a high standard of preventive dental care. Regular dental visits can help you detect a potential problem early on, which then helps to treat it in a minimally invasive approach.
By following our preventative dental care programme, you can avoid occurrence of major dental problems, save money on dental treatment and maintain your general health and wellbeing.
- Daily regime of oral care at home ( twice daily brushing and flossing)
- Regular check-ups ( check up at the dentist every six months)
- Professional cleaning of teeth
- Oral cancer check
- Preventative care for kids
- Preventative care for patients with dentures
- Custom fitted mouthguards
- Oral hygiene education and instructions (how your diet and nutrition affects your teeth and gums)
If you would like to book an appointment or if you have any questions about Preventive Dentistry, Please Contact us or ring our friendly staff at Tooth Smart Dental on (07) 3399 6228.